Latest News
Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Jang Geun-suk: I'm the handsomest in Asia

Celebrity News - Jang Geun-suk, including artist confident enough with his good looks. Although (it) handsome, but the actor "Love Rain" is positioning itself as the most handsome man in Asia.

Currently Geun-suk became the model company of China, Uni-President Enterprises and was busy undergoing promo activities in Shenzhen. The event also has the theme "The World's Most Beautiful Fan Meeting", a curious local and foreign journalists who came to cover.

Asked who he thinks Asian male artist of the most handsome, Geun-suk half-jokingly replied, "I am the most handsome guy in the whole of Asia". "Very nice they are using me as a model."

"I see my ad alone in Beijing," said Geun-suk. "I'm straight out of the car to kiss the poster on the street because of the forehead and my teeth look very good," he joked.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Jang Geun-suk: I'm the handsomest in Asia Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Afif